1) Special Lecture: "For a Better Relationship Between Periodontology and Corrective Treatment" (tentative title)
Dr. Etsuko Motegi (Associate Professor of Orthodontics, Tokyo Dental College)
2) Educational Lecture: "Latest Cleft Palate Treatments and Future Outlook" (tentative title)
Dr. Yoshihide Mori (Professor of Maxillofacial Diagnostic & Surgical Sciences, Faculty of Dental Science, Kyushu University)
3) Invited Lectures:"Dental and skeletal parameters associated with stability of orthodontic treatment"
Dr. Yeong Chang Yen (Taiwan Association of Orthodontists)
"Stability Following Orthognathic Surgical Treatment"
Dr. Heon Jae Cho (Korean Society of Orthodontics)
4) Clinical Seminar: Panel Discussion
"Things That Come into View with Long-Term Follow-Up"
Moderator: Dr. Shigeyori Inage
Panel Members: Dr. Kazuhiro Ueki (Chushikoku Chapter), Dr. Toru Imai (Hokkaido Chapter), Dr. Yosuke Nakanishi (Kinki-Hokuriku Chapter)
5) Staff Programs
"Remineralization in Orthodontics"
Dr. Nathan Cochrane (Melbourne University)
"Cavity Development and Clinical Psychology: Where Mouth Meets Mind"
Dr. Yasue Nunoshiba (Tohoku Institute of Technology)
6) Member Presentation (Encore Award Presentation)
7) Academic, Clinical Data and Commercial Exhibits
8) Cocktail Party